Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's Show Time!





It's that time of year again.........Show Season. Time to load up the car, brush off the tent and start selling my wares in person. I have been fortunate to have success selling on Etsy, and I have gathered some repeat customers (and "met" some great people!).


But, nothing compares to that face to face interaction. To get feedback on my work, to see what people pick up, to see their reactions, and to see what they buy.....and don't buy, is all valuable information.


(I'm also unveiling a new Hook display today.....and will report back on it's success!)


This season, I have filled my calendar with shows......from May-Oct, I have 9 scheduled throughout RI, MA and CT. It will be a busy summer, but I'm ready! See you on the streets!

http://www.providenceopenmarket.com/




No comments: