Thursday, November 26, 2009

Go Vote


I'm hitting the campaign trail......

The other day, I was notified that I had been selected for the Etsy Voter (Favorite Holiday Ornament). Apparently, my friend Tracy from SeaFindDesigns and SteppingStones had nominated me.
*thank you Tracy*
There's some stiff competition in this round of Ornaments......birds, owls, felt and sparkly things and more. But only one glassblower.

Why vote for me?

1. handblown glass is awesome
2. handblown glass ornaments are great year round! Hang them in your window as a suncatcher!
3. they're pretty and shiny
4. you like me (right?)

And, I won't sugar coat it......I'd like to win. So, if you'd like to see me win, please vote for me!

You can vote here
(I'd like to also say thank you to my awesome photographer, Charles Estabrooks, who took this photo a couple of years ago. He makes my work absolutely glow. To see all of the photos Charles has taken for me, you can visit my website

No comments: